Oracle Application Developer
Oracle Application Development Framework
Faster and Simpler Java-based Application Development
Oracle ADF is an end-to-end Java EE framework that simplifies application development by providing out-of-the-box infrastructure services and a visual and declarative development experience.
Benefits to You
With ADF, you can develop applications faster because you are not in worry of wiring different parts of application programatically. All these are done by the framework itself. It is also highly customizable. You get 150+ rich Ajax Based UI component with Drag & Drop facility. Essentials of ADF is open sourced now. This can be a major advantage for ADF Applications. People will grow community.
Start Date: July 05 , 2017
Duration: 10 Weeks
Class Days: Wednesday to Friday 04 to 05 PM
Venue: Available Online as well as Inclass at LBS Training Center 603, AL-Hafeez Heights Gulberg III Lahore, Pakistan
Full Course of 16 Class : Rs. 20,000
Contact For Registration
0300-8041550, 042-36400753, 03214035596
- Introduction TO ADF
- Fusion and its architecture?
- ADF and its architecture (MVC)
Introduction to JDeveloper
- Learning about the structure of IDE
- Setting Preferences.
- Creating Applications and projects
- Creating Database connections.
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming and JAVA
- What is OOP.
- Basic Concepts about OOP (Objects, classes and inheritance)
- Introduction to JAVA
Introduction to MVC
- What is MVC and how it’s helpful.
- MVC in ADF
Data Model in ADF
- ADF Application Structure.
- What is ADF Business components.
- Entity Objects
- View Objects and it’s types.
Creating Data model
- Creating Entity Objects from database.
- Creating different types of View Objects.
- Performing CRUD Operation on Database using ADF business components.
- Creating View links and master-detail relationships.
Exposing Model to View
- Application Module
- Data Controls and it’s uses.
- Exposing View Objects using application module.
Customizing Data Model
- Internationalizing the data model
- Editing business components
- Changing the default behavior of Model
- What is locking in ADF?
- Generating Java Classes.
- Editing View Objects and Entity Objects.
- Adding Custom methods into Application Module.
Designing the User Interface
- Understanding UI technology used in ADF (HTML, JSF, JSP).
- Planning the UI
- Creating a JSF Page.
- Adding views to JSF page.
- Running the page.
- Learning about difference UI components available to use in ADF.
- Creating different view components from View Objects.
- Using Groovy expression in JSP.
- Understanding how data is displayed on the pages.
- Understanding the use of data controls.
- Troubleshooting at the database level
- Troubleshooting at Data model level
- Troubleshooting at View level.
- Using debugger.
- What are task flows in adf.
- Bounded Task Flows.
- Unbounded task flows.
- Creating Task flows and reusing them.
- Passing data.
Responding to application events.
- Using Managed beans.
- Using phase listeners.
Authentication in ADF application.
- Understanding ADF Security Framework.
- Creating User in Weblogic.
- Authenticate weblogic user in adf application.